Home > Laser-therapy
Dental procedures performed with the use of the laser are painless and bloodless. Dental laser accelerates healing of the wounds resulting from the dental procedures.
We use laser therapy for:
- gum, periodontium and oral mucous diseases
- undercutting of the frenulum – upper and lower lip
Some of the benefits of dental laser usage involve:
- it is a quick procedure and an easy type of treatment,
- it is safe, does not result in any complications,
- it accelerates healing after traditional surgical procedures, transplants and implant procedures.