Oral surgery procedures aim to remove the focal point of disease, they are also useful in conservative, prosthetic or orthodontic treatment.
We offer the following surgery procedures:
- tooth removal,
- wisdom tooth removal,
- surgical tooth removal,
- removal of the inflammatory lesions and root tip resection,
- teeth injury treatment,
- pre-prosthetic surgery,
- radectomy (cutting off one root),
- removal of leftover pieces of tooth,
- hemisection (cutting off half of the tooth),
- incision of periradicular abscess,
- applying surgical dressing
All the procedures are performed under local anesthesia using materials commonly perceived as the most efficient and the safest.