Dental procedures performed with the use of the laser are painless and bloodless. Dental laser accelerates healing of the wounds resulting from the dental procedures.
We use laser therapy for:
- gum, periodontium and oral mucous diseases
- undercutting of the frenulum – upper and lower lip
Some of the benefits of dental laser usage involve:
- it is a quick procedure and an easy type of treatment,
- it is safe, does not result in any complications,
- it accelerates healing after traditional surgical procedures, transplants and implant procedures.